Wix Partners Request: Selecting Partner Dashboard Automations in Zapier
Wix Partner Accounts
March 18, 2021 at 9:04:09 AM
May 25, 2023 at 10:23:57 AM
Currently, when connecting Wix Automations in Zapier, it is not possible to
choose automations created in your Partner Dashboard. However, it is possible
to connect Partner Dashboard automations to Zapier using webhooks.
## To connect Zapier to Partner Dashboard automations:
1. Create a webhook in Zapier.
2. Create an automation in your Partner Dashboard that connects to the webhook:
1. Click **Partner Dashboard** at the top of your Wix account.
2. Select the **Automations** tab on the left.
3. Choose how to create your automation:
* **From scratch:** Click **\+ New Automation** at the top right.
* **From a template:** Scroll down and select a template.
**Note:** Click **View All** to the right of a category to view more
4. Set up the **Trigger**.
5. In the **Action** , select **Connect to Webhook**.
6. Enter the **Target URL** of the webhook you created in Zapier.
7. Set the **Timing** for the automation.
8. Select **Activate**.
Learn more about Automations in the Partner Dashboard.
We are always working to update and improve our products, and your feedback is
If this is a feature you would like to see in the future, please click **Vote
for this feature** and we'll make sure to keep you updated.