Wix Editor Scroll Bar on Text Boxes
The Wix Editor
May 20, 2015 at 2:36:20 PM
May 25, 2023 at 10:23:48 AM
Currently, Wix does not support adding a scroll bar to text boxes due to the
* It isn't advised in modern web design.
* It will not work well on touch devices such as iPads and iPhones.
* It is advisable to have only one scroll bar on your site, and it should be the site scroll-bar.
If your site content is longer than your site visitor's viewport height, the
browser automatically adds vertical scrollbars.
As an alternative, you can try adding CSS to the HTML element. A tutorial is
available at w3schools here.
We are unable to provide support for external HTML codes that are added to Wix
sites as the codes have not been tested by Wix. Learn More
We are always working to update and improve our products, and your feedback is
If this is a feature you would like to see in the future, please click **Vote
for this feature** and we'll make sure to keep you updated.
Check out Editor X:
Editor X is an advanced creation platform for designers and web professionals.
It allows you to create fluid sites that you can design for every screen using
tools like breakpoints, CSS grid and flexbox technology. Click here to see our
In Editor X, you can control whether or not to show overflow content. Enabling
content overflow allows you to create scrollable text boxes that contain long
**Learn more about Editor X using our resources below:**
* A guided tour introducing our new workspace.
* Academy X where you can take short lessons and practice exercises to see what's new and learn how to streamline your editing process.
* Editor X YouTube channel where you can find webinars, classes and video tutorials made by graphic designers.
* Community Forum where you can get updates on new features, find out what other users are doing and get help from the community whenever needed.
* Editor X help center with all the instructions and explanations you need.