Site Members Allowing Members to Delete Their Own Accounts
Customizing Your Members Area
January 17, 2022 at 6:35:30 PM
May 25, 2023 at 10:24:08 AM
Currently, it is not possible for members to delete their own accounts
(including profile pages). Members can do this by contacting the site owner.
As a workaround, your site members can use the Spaces by Wix app to leave your
site. This removes them as members of your site and deletes their profile
## To leave a site:
1. Go to the Apple App Store (on iPhone) or Google Play (on Android).
2. Type "Spaces by Wix" in the search field.
3. Tap **Get** or **Install** to download the app.
4. Open the app.
5. Tap **I already have a Wix Account**.
6. Sign in to your account.
7. Tap the More Actions icon .
8. Tap **Manage my sites**.
9. Tap the More Actions icon next to the relevant site.
10. Tap **Leave**.
We are always working to update and improve our products, and your feedback is
If this is a feature you would like to see in the future, please click **Vote
for this feature** and we'll make sure to keep you updated.