Restricting Access to PDF Files in the PDF Viewer App
Apps Made by Wix
Additional Wix Apps
June 24, 2019 at 1:49:47 PM
May 25, 2023 at 10:24:11 AM
Currently, anyone who has a direct link to the page displaying the PDF can
access it. You cannot directly restrict access to certain users.
You can, however, do the following to restrict access:
1. Place the PDF Viewer app on a Member Only page or password protected page on your site.
2. Display files in the Mini Viewer:
1. Click the PDF Viewer in your Editor.
2. Click **Settings**.
3. Click the **Display** tab.
4. Select the **Mini Viewer** option.
We are always working to update and improve our products, and your feedback is
If this is a feature you would like to see in the future, please click **Vote
for this feature** and we'll make sure to keep you updated.