Request: Connecting a PEC Business Email to Wix
Connecting a Business Email Hosted Elsewhere
March 30, 2021 at 5:33:12 AM
January 10, 2023 at 6:27:36 AM
Currently, it is not possible to connect a PEC business email to Wix. This is
because the MX records needed are those for a sub-domain (for example,
**mx.yourdomain.pec.it** ). This is a format that Wix does not support.
At the moment, the only workaround to using the PEC business email associated
with your domain is to proceed as follows:
1. Delete the domain currently connected to your site (if you have already connected it via Name Servers).
2. Add the same domain, this time using the pointing method.
3. Ask your host to set up their NS records and, therefore, your business email as well.
You can use this email template and send it to your service provider. Make
sure the records are configured as below.
_My name is_ _ **XXX**_ _and I have purchased the following domain from you:_
_ **mydomain.it**_ _
I have created a site on Wix.com and would like to connect my domain by
Please make sure my records are set up as follows:_
* _An A record for mydomain.it: 22.214.171.124_
* _A CNAME record for www.yourdomain.it: www **. Wixdns.net
(_ _ **check here**_ _to view the CNAME record you need)_
_Also, please set up your NS records and configure the_ business email
_associated with this domain accordingly._
Once your provider has configured their Name Servers for your domain, you can
add your PEC records in their control panel.
* * *
We are always working to update and improve our products, and your feedback is
If connecting a PEC business email to Wix is a feature you would like to see
in the future, please click **Vote for this feature** and we'll make sure to
keep you updated.