Moving Contacts from One Site to Another in Your Wix Account
Ascend by Wix
November 19, 2017 at 2:45:45 PM
May 25, 2023 at 10:24:07 AM
Currently, it is not possible to automatically move contacts from one Wix site
to another within your account.
We are always working to update and improve our products, and your feedback is
hugely appreciated. In the meantime, you can use the following workaround.
## To move your contacts:
#### Step 1: Export your contacts from the first site.
1. Click here and click **Manage Contacts** next to the first site.
2. (Optional) To choose individual contacts to export, select the checkbox beside those contacts.
3. Click **More Actions** and select **Export Contacts**.
4. Select the contacts you want to export:
* **Selected contacts:** Selects the contacts chosen in step 2.
* **By group:** Click the drop-down menu to select a contact group, or select **All Contacts**.
5. Select a file format:
* Google CSV file
* Outlook CSV file
6. Click **Export**
7. Save the file to your computer.
#### Step 2: Import your contacts to the second site.
1. Click here and click **Manage Contacts** next to the second site.
2. Click **More Actions** and select **Import Contacts**.
3. Click **Connect** under **CSV File**.
4. Click **Upload**.
5. Select the file from your computer.
6. Click **Import**.
If your contacts are organized in groups and you want to maintain this
structure, each group should be exported and imported separately.
If this is a feature you would like to see in the future, please click
**Vote** for this feature and we'll make sure to keep you updated.