CMS Request: Removing the "Plus" Icon From an Upload Button
Creating your site
April 7, 2022 at 10:39:57 AM
August 22, 2023 at 2:33:14 AM
Currently, there is no way to make an upload button completely transparent. A
transparent upload button would give users a way to turn elements, such as
images, into clickable items for uploading files. The option to remove the
"plus" icon from the existing upload button would make this possible.
As a workaround, you can customize your upload button so that its color
matches your page's background.
## To customize your upload button's color:
1. Click the upload button in your site's Editor.
2. Click the Design icon .
3. Click **Customize Design**.
4. Click the Fill Color & Opacity icon and drag **Background** slider to 0%.
5. Click the Shadow icon and disable the shadow toggle.
6. Click the Text icon and set the color to match the element underneath.
7. Click **Settings** and select the **Show custom text** button.
8. Type a space in the **Custom** text field.
9. Publish your site.
We are always working to update and improve our products, and your feedback is
If this is a feature you would like to see in the future, please click **Vote
for this feature** and we'll make sure to keep you updated.