Editor X Displaying More than One Column in a Product Gallery on Mobile
Additional Features on Editor X
February 16, 2022 at 4:50:53 PM
August 31, 2022 at 3:25:42 PM
While you can display multiple columns in a product gallery on desktop and
tablet, it is not possible to show more than one column of products on mobile.
Alternatively, you can use a 2x1 grid to display 2 product galleries side by
side. Then, stretch each Grid Gallery over a grid cell so both are shown on
## To add a grid with 2 product galleries on mobile:
1. Go to the relevant page on your mobile breakpoint.
2. Select the section with the Grid Gallery and click **Apply Grid**.
3. (In the grid selection) Click **2x1**.
**Tip:** You cannot select the section if the Grid Gallery is already
stretched over it. You can click the Unstretch icon to resolve this.
4. Drag and resize the Grid Gallery so it fits the left grid cell.
5. Stretch the Grid Gallery over the cell by clicking the Stretch icon .
6. Add another Grid Product Gallery to fill the right grid cell:
1. ?Click **Add Elements** ??? at the top of Editor X.
2. Click **Store**.
3. Click **Grid Product Gallery**.
4. Drag a gallery onto the right cell of your grid.
5. Stretch the new Grid Gallery over the right cell by clicking the Stretch icon .
We are always working to update and improve our products, and your feedback is
If this is a feature you would like to see in the future, please click **Vote
for this feature** and we'll make sure to keep you updated.